- HEAT LAMP BULBS 250-WATT: These GE heat lamp bulbs use 250-Watts.
- MULTI-USE HEAT LAMP BULBS: Use heat lamps at home to heat small areas of the bathroom and workbench, or use this heat lamp bulb to prevent freezing of water pipes, car radiators, and pumps.
- RECESSED LIGHT BULBS FOR HEAT LAMPS: These R40 light bulbs provide directional lighting and heating designed for use in recessed ceiling fixtures, tracklights, and polelights.
- HEAT LAMP BULB DIRECTS LIGHT WHERE NEEDED: These flood light bulbs' funnel shape helps direct light where it is needed better than a standard incandescent light bulb.
- WIDE BEAM HEAT LAMP BULBS: The floodlight design of this heat lamp casts wide beams of light and heat for many uses around the home, garage, and workshop.