- ACCURACY AND DURABILITY: Johnson's 18cm Johnny Square features a solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability.
- EZ READ: The EZ Read laser etched graduations have numbers that are highly visible and has a thick edge that is useful as a saw guide
- BUILDERS AND CONTRACTERS: Thick edge is useful as a saw guide. The etched protractor scale can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross or angled cuts. Scribing notches can be used indirectly to create a saw cut line for rip cuts
- SIMPLIFY STAIR LAYOUT: The Johnny Square also simplifies stair layout - its integrated distance and angle scales quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on stringers. Additionally, this rafter square has scales for cutting hip, valley and jack rafters.
- FAST ACCURATE MARKINGS: Anyone looking to make fast accurate 45-degree and 90 degree markings will appreciate this tool. The new Johnny Square allows for fast accurate markings for rip cuts with carpenters and targeted end users
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.