- THE MIRROR YOUR VANITY NEEDS - (Your vanity table that is.) There's a lot of mirrors on the market and then there is Mirrorvana. Sturdy frame, padded base, polished chrome, elegant design...it's a Mirrorvana your vanity (table) needs and it's a Mirrorvana your vanity (table) desires. Be vain...with Mirrorvana.
- MAKEUP, LASHES, EYEBROWS, PLUCKING, TWEEZING...OH MY! - "Mirror mirror on the wall, who does the prettiest make-up of them all?" Why, it'll be you of course with the help of your new Mirrorvana makeup mirror. With a crystal clear 9.8-inch x 7-inch reflection, you'll effortlessly breeze through your make up and skincare routine. Who's the prettiest of them all again?
- A GIFT YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, DAUGHTER, (GIRL)FRIEND WILL LOVE - You've got the right idea if you're thinking about giving a mirror as a gift. The problem is, you can't just give any plain, old mirror. You want to give something classy, stylish, modern, and reflects your great taste. You want to give something that looks and feels just like a gift. We've made it simple for you - the gift of Mirrorvana. (We've already packed inside an elegant white gift box so you don't have to. :D )
- WHEREVER YOU GO, THERE'S YOUR MIRROR - Most mirrors you find are bulky, clumsy and very difficult to fit into a suitcase. But not this Mirrorvana. In just a few seconds, you can detach the base from the mirror and tuck it neatly into your suitcase. But if you're packing light and won't have anything to cushion/protect your mirror, you'll appreciate the compact packaging boxes your Mirrorvana ships in. Just bring them with you wherever you go and there you are.
- GUARANTEED "MIRROR NIRVANA" WITH YOUR MIRRORVANA - To put it simply, we don't want your money if you're not happy with your purchase. If you truly feel we did not earn your money, simply get in touch with us, and we will replace or refund every last penny even if it's outside our extended "1000 day warranty" period. No jumping through hoops, no lame excuses, no hassle. We just want you to be in complete nirvana with Mirrorvana, OK?