- [Rugged Exterior, Built to Last] The NewAir G73 hard-shell exterior is made from heavy-duty stainless steel. Not only is it durable, but it's built to last, especially in tough climates and work conditions. It also comes with a mounting bracket for you to place it on the wall or ceiling of your workspace. This way you can stay toasty and safe with a heater hidden from busy work areas.
- [A Powerful Fan to Keep You Warm While You Work] Get quick heat from a fan powerful enough to spread warm air evenly throughout a 500 square foot radius. If you have a two-car garage, large workspace or shed, you'll remain warm while you do your work, especially in the dead of winter.
- [Hardwired to Your 30 Amp Breaker] The NewAir G73 doesn't come with any of the maintenance issues of a propane heater. It needs to be hardwired into your breaker, so consider hiring a professional electrician to help you. Once your heater is hardwired, your warm workspace is only a switch away.
- [An ETL Certified Heater You Can Trust] This Heater is considered one of the safest on the market and is our customers tried-and-true favorite. It is ETL certified for electrical safety, and comes with overheating protection, so rest assured you have one of the most trusted heaters available.
- [Direct Your Heat Anywhere with Adjustable Louvers] Direct heat anywhere in your garage with the adjustable louvers and easy tilt head. If you happen to be sitting in one location while you work, you can make sure the heat is sent to the exact spot you need. Or, you can turn the louvers completely open to allow heat to travel everywhere. The choice is yours.